The TECOTM burnishing polishing pad is an ultra high speed propane burnishing floor pad. It is specially designed for concrete floors. It is constructed as a 1 Inch premium floor pad with an aggressive bond that contains no dyes to transfer color to your concrete floor. TECOTM burnishing polishing pads will give you the "polished look" of a burnishing pad while cleaning and removing surface dirt and scuffs with ease. TECOTM burnishing pads are designed as a concrete maintenance polishing pad.
· No color transferred
· Can be used with both sides
· Used on any high speed burnisher including propane machines
· Less cost than diamond polishing pads
· For use with floor machines that operate at 1000 to 3000 RPM.
TECOTM floor burnishing pads have a special bond that results in superior performance and leaves a beautiful shine.
Integrate into the polishing process of a new floor, rejuvenate existing polished floors or quickly heat floors when applying guard.
· High gloss
· Quickly cures guard
· Full maintenance option
TYPICAL USES FOR EACH GRIT
· 5 grit - Daily maintenance
· 4 grit – Daily maintenance
· 3 grit – Removes minor scratches & blemishes; leaves a semi-glossy finish
· 2 grit – Removes heavier scratches & blemishes; leaves a semi-glossy finish
· 1 grit – Heavy duty maintenance & repair; used to prep floor for wax or guard re-application
Available for most burnishers and scrubbers.